StrengthTape Kinesiology Tape Body Kits - Retail POP Display
STRENGTHTAPE® is the preferred brand of Kinesiology Tape in the physiotherapy and rehab supply market and is widely used by professionals worldwide because of its long-lasting durability and effectiveness on common injuries.
Our exclusive All-Sport™ Adhesive helps StrengthTape® stick for up to 7 days through water, sweat, or most conditions to support injured muscles and tissues while still allowing full range-of-motion.
STRENGTHTAPE® is made of a breathable cotton and quick-drying Spandex specialized weave that provides a stretch identical to human skin, making it also the most comfortable tape on the market.
STRENGTHTAPE® Taping Kits include a 36 pre-cut kit assortment specifically designed for key areas of the body, including 6x Ankle/Foot, 6x Back/Neck, 12x Knee, 6x Shoulder, 6x Calf/Quad.
Each kit includes Easy-to-follow instructions for the most common injuries. Additional application videos can be found on our website or YouTube channel.
- Provide Support & Stability without limiting range of motion
- Stays on in Water
- Sticks for up to 7 days
- STRENGTHTAPE® can assist to:
- Relieve Pain
- Increase Circulation and Lymphatic Flow
- Prevent Injury
- Recover Faster
- Reduce Inflammation
Why choose STRENGTHTAPE®?
- Long Lasting
- All-Sport™ Premium Adhesive
- Will stick for up to 7 days in any environment including Water, Sweat, and even High Humidity.
- Perfect Combination of Stretch, Breathability & Adhesion
- Easy to Apply with Step-by-Step Videos
- Apply 30 minutes prior to activity.
- Clean any dirt, oils and lotions from area.
- Trim excess hair for better adhesion.
- Apply the right amount of stretch per application.
- Avoid stretching the ends of the tape.
- After applying, firmly rub the tape to activate the adhesive.
- Edges & corners may be trimmed if they lift.
- Do NOT rip off! Gently remove tape from skin.